jueves, 7 de enero de 2010

Jennifer López: I deserve an Oscar!



Actress and singer Jennifer Lopez is back to show off their little modesty. In a recent interview with the magazine America, says Lee deserved an Oscar for his role in El Cantante, a film that starred alongside her husband Marc Anthony.

A Jennifer Lopez does not fit on the head of the Academy members have not given an Oscar for his role Nilda Roman (aka Puchi) on the film that starred alongside her husband. Moreover, the actress describes as "frustrating" that not even been nominated for his role in El Cantante.

In this film, Jennifer shares the limelight with Marc Anthony in a story inspired by the true story of Hector Lavoe, the 'Singer' king of the singers and the salsa of the 70 whose life and rise to fame were marked by the tragedy and addiction to heroin, which will be ruined before he died of AIDS.

"I think I deserved the Oscar for my role in El Cantante, but I think that even the academy members saw it. I feel it is their responsibility to do that, see what's out there, all that could be great" declares the interpreter Love do not cost a thing or Waiting for tonight.

"It's a little frustrating but it was fun. When they saw the Oscars, I had just given birth to day 22, and the Oscars, I think, were a day or two later," continues Jennifer. "I was sitting with my twins, could not have been happier, but I was thinking, 'What would he say if he had won the Oscar and was here in my hospital bed, receiving the award?! you, thank you I just want to thanks to the academy. 

Not yet having achieved the coveted statuette (and not being nominated) Jennifer does not lose hope. In fact, confident that "things happen when they have to happen."

"I have every faith and no doubt will one day, when you have to go. You can not go crazy with all this," added the wife of Marc Anthony.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario