viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009

Lady gaga suffers from a great sadness.



Perhaps in concert tucked thousands of fans, but when the lights go out Lady Gaga gets lonelier than one, and this affects their mood. "The worst thing about being on tour is loneliness," acknowledged Lady Gaga.

This is a situation that seems to afflict the singer seriously, for claims that feeling away from home and lack of affection have made to develop a "chronic sorrow", according to reports Contactmusic.

Of course, instead of sing small, Just Dance singer has decided to accept this aspect of their personality and fulfill its weaknesses. "It's OK to be sad, I learned to love my darkness," he said.

It is normal to have decided to take the matter philosophically, considering the success that is accompanying musical career, and she herself admits. "The slump in Australia gave me in May. I was incredibly sad, and did not know why since I have many reasons to be happy."

That's why Lady Gaga has decided to focus on their musical triumphs to overcome his loneliness and exploit this state of mind to nurture their creativity, as he claims: "I went to the studio, I played for hours and I made up that will be the best recording of my career, a beautiful song about my father. "

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario