viernes, 23 de octubre de 2009

Paris Hilton says: I'm not stupid!



The famous millionaire, Paris Hilton, says she is not stupid, but you do. That's at least what she said in an interview to British television gave ITV2, which is defined as a clever person and his feet on the ground. The Hilton hotel heiress, who became a world celebrity when the Internet was released a tape of having sex with her boyfriend, said her squeaky voice and his image of "knucklehead" are a sham.



"I put my baby's voice is like that of this character that I invented, but in real life I'm completely different. My feet are very on the floor, I'm ready and I find out what happens, "says Paris Hilton in the interview, held at his mansion in Hollywood as part of a report by British broadcaster.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario