miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2009

Backstreet Boys infected with influenza A.


The Backstreet Boys, which today launches its new album, "This is us, had to cancel concerts in New York after a Brian Littrell, one of its members, being diagnosed with influenza A.

"I want to apologize to all our fans for not being at the Hard Rock Cafe New York. Unfortunately I was diagnosed with influenza A and what I do now is stay away from as many people as I can," Veitch said in a video posted on the Web site of the band.

Littrell, who had to have acted in New York last night with his classmates in the group, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough and AJ McLean, to promote his new studio work, he said further that "doctors examined the children and are with preventive medicines to" not get it.

"The sorry, because we were having a good time together. I hope the next time you see me I feel better, but in the coming days I will stay outside because all I have to protect it," Littrell said in the video in which voice is weak and tired face.

The new Backstreet Boys album goes on sale Tuesday, thirteen years after the U.S. group to conduct its self-titled debut with "Backstreet Boys", which contained songs like "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)" and "Get down "with the world triumphed in the middle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario