lunes, 21 de septiembre de 2009

The ex Miss USA controversy continues.

During a recent conference, Prejean told the audience he had been "chosen by God to oppose gay marriage." "God had a plan for me that day" (the day of his election of Miss USA). The model lost the crown after the debate in the United States for his statements during the competition. In it, one judge asked his opinion on gay marriage and she responded by being against Christian values. Also, forgot to mention some photographs he had taken topless with a photographer, something the competition does not allow its participants.

Prejean continued, "I have won. They can say whatever they want about me or my religion. I always wanted to leave a legacy of courage and teach young audiences.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario